We’re pleased to announce that SpeedScriber 2.2.6 is now available on the App Store. This update features the following changes:
- Added new option to remove all favorite ranges on the current file in the Edit menu.
- Improved caption page layout, resulting in fewer pages where sentences are very short.
- Fixed word highlighting not updating when moving to previous sentence or speaker range during playback.
- Fixed missing time display in imported files list for .mp3 and .wav files.
- Fixed possibility of missing caption pages if speaker names were displayed.
- Fixed possibility that last word of a sentence was displayed on a new caption page.
- Fixed possibility that a person’s name could be split across different caption lines.
- Fixed possibility that caption lines could be 33 characters long rather than 32 characters.
- Further fixes for word editing errors on French language transcripts.
- Improved workaround for bug with MP3 files exported from FCPX and Compressor containing incorrect duration which caused app to crash or waveforms to be out of sync in previous versions.
We’re pleased to announce that SpeedScriber 2.2.5 is now available on the App Store. This update features the following changes:
- Fixed crash that could occur when editing punctuation on French language transcripts.
- Fixed crash that could occur when deleting a new speaker or undoing addition of a new speaker.
- Minor UI improvements.
We’re pleased to announce that SpeedScriber 2.2.4 is now available on the App Store.
This update features a critical bug fix for issue introduced in version 2.2.3 where the text cursor location was not overridden correctly in editing mode.