We’re pleased to announce that SpeedScriber 2.2.7 is now available on the App Store. This update features the following changes:
- ‘Less than’ and ‘greater than’ characters are now exported correctly to iTunes Timed Text.
- Editing words inside a favorite range now works as expected.
- Toggle Favorite Ranges button and keyboard shortcut are now disabled in editing mode.
- Improved reliability of drag and drop file import.
- Entry of 2 space characters in editing mode is now blocked when the character after the cursor is a space.
- Fixed issue that could cause crash when playing an imported file and selecting another file.
- Minor UI fixes.