We’re pleased to announce that SpeedScriber 2.3.4 is now available. This update features the following changes:
- Improvements to punctuation editing where selected word has closing quote at the end.
- Exported SRT files now have 1 empty line at the end for improved compatibility.
- Fixed caption timing bug that could produce invalid export where start time of a page was later than its end time.
- Fixed app hanging when exporting captions with short duration at end of a file.
- Fixed possibility that a speaker range could incorrectly show its previous state after making corrections to the transcript.
- Fixed possibility that speaker name in speakers list may not update correctly when undoing.
- Submitting imported files where the first purchase was made after cancelling a transcription with free minutes now works as expected.
- Fixed invisible Transcribe button text on macOS 10.15
- Fixed app not being quittable if account setup hasn’t completed.
To improve reliability of word timing data, a maximum of 5 words can now be pasted into a transcript.