We’re pleased to announce that SpeedScriber 2.5 is now available. This update features the following changes:
- Now a universal app for Apple Silicon and Intel processors.
- Now compatible with macOS 13.0 Ventura.
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
- Speaker Identification has been simplified with the removal of “Two Speakers” option.
- Default setting for Speaker Identification has been added to app settings.
- Fixed issue with files list not updating correctly when new files have been added on another Mac using the same account.
- Fixed issue with automatic punctuation replacement causing editing errors in French language.
- Various minor bug fixes and cosmetic tweaks.
- Updated app icon.
Choose SpeedScriber > Check for Updates… or get Direct Download