We’re pleased to announce that SpeedScriber 2.5.3 is now available. This update features the following changes:
- Improved reliability of transcript editing.
- Improved handling of ellipsis and hyphen characters when editing German language transcripts.
- Files imported by dragging a library from Final Cut Pro can no longer be renamed since this breaks the roundtrip process that relies on clip names remaining the same.
- When purchasing minutes on app.speedscriber.com website after clicking the Buy Minutes button in the SpeedScriber app, a warning is shown if there is a mismatch between the accounts currently in use on the app and website. This avoids unexpected assignment of purchased minutes for users who use multiple SpeedScriber accounts on the same Mac.
- Changed method used for faster than normal speed playback to workaround a macOS 13 bug that causes incorrect spatialization of audio from multichannel source files.
- Various minor bug fixes.
Choose SpeedScriber > Check for Updates… or get Direct Download