We’re pleased to announce that SpeedScriber 2.3.7 is now available. This update features the following changes:
- Major performance improvements when editing long files with many speaker ranges.
- Improvements to reliability of caption export.
- Fix for incorrect display of speaker list when creating a new speaker.
- Improvements to reliability when importing MP3 files.
- Added check on launch for minimum display resolution of 1280×800.
We’re pleased to announce that SpeedScriber 2.3.6 is now available. This update features the following change:
- File relinking now allows a duration difference of 1 second between original and relinked files.
We’re pleased to announce that SpeedScriber 2.3.5 is now available. This update features the following changes:
- Improved timing on exported captions.
- Fixed crash when speaker name is edited followed by change of speaker color.
We’re pleased to announce that SpeedScriber 2.3.4 is now available. This update features the following changes:
- Improvements to punctuation editing where selected word has closing quote at the end.
- Exported SRT files now have 1 empty line at the end for improved compatibility.
- Fixed caption timing bug that could produce invalid export where start time of a page was later than its end time.
- Fixed app hanging when exporting captions with short duration at end of a file.
- Fixed possibility that a speaker range could incorrectly show its previous state after making corrections to the transcript.
- Fixed possibility that speaker name in speakers list may not update correctly when undoing.
- Submitting imported files where the first purchase was made after cancelling a transcription with free minutes now works as expected.
- Fixed invisible Transcribe button text on macOS 10.15
- Fixed app not being quittable if account setup hasn’t completed.
To improve reliability of word timing data, a maximum of 5 words can now be pasted into a transcript.