We’re pleased to announce that SpeedScriber 2.2.2 is now available on the App Store. This update features the following changes:
• Added workaround for problems with MP3 files exported from Final Cut Pro X which are not handled correctly by AVFoundation framework in macOS. In previous versions, this resulted in waveform creation failing so the file could not be transcribed.
• The time range used on a file transcribed using free minutes is now displayed when viewing the transcript.
• Email address of current user is now shown on tooltip when cursor is moved over the account name.
• Fix for file not opening correctly if the file is closed with media position after the last word.
• Fix for problems with Final Cut Pro X multicam clips containing mix of supported and unsupported codecs not displaying correctly.
• Fix for media offline message not respecting when user chooses not to show warning again.
• Fix for incorrect message shown when editing a transcript and clicking “Viewing Only” button where there is no current internet connection.
• Further fixes for word editing errors including when using spelling suggestions from MacBook Pro touch bar.
• Fixes for minor cosmetic issues.